There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 4 June 2012

Altered Wooden Picture Frame Layout


Hello again everyone! I'm taking the time post some updated projects I've been working on since Friday night, which I think came out wonderful. This particular project came from those $1 wooden picture frames from Michael's. I have so many of those hanging around, so I decided to dedicate the project to my son...my sweet boy, Nathaniel. I used the thick, heart-shaped diecut that came w/the frame & cut his picture around it...so so cute! I used several premade diecuts that fit the bill w/their colors & patterns too...but unfortunately I don't know the name of the line/collection. The main patterned paper was just 1 sheet of the MME Lost & Found Plaid "Sunshine" collection....no more of that paper because I used the rest to make small note cards!!! I love the way this project came out....did I mention that before cuz if I did...sorry...LOL! Thanks again for passing by to look at my projects as I'm trying to update everything tonight...Love Laura:-)

1 comment: