Monday 4 June 2012

12x12 "Best Friend" Scrapbook Layout




Hi everyone...I'm so proud of the way this simple, but pretty scrapbook layout came out. I used several embellishments that I had hanging around the house for a while and mixed them up with my own handmade, diecut flowers...and wala...a pretty flower cluster in the corner. I also took a Recollections 12" embellishment, cut it up, removed the bling, distressed it w/the Studio G' brown inker, & used my hot glue gun to place some distressed pearls on where the bling use to lay. If you take a look on the lower left hand side of the photo, I placed a small envelope that I made using the cream & brown script mulberry paper from Recollections, which I absolutely love! The puffy flower stickers are from Momenta, which I purchased at Big Lots over a year ago, so again....just trying to use what I have even though I broke...BIG TIME....my spending freeze! That's alright....I went down with a fight, and I didn't go down alone...I had some purchasing thieves with me too....LOLOLOL! Thank you all for passing by and looking. This is my 1st post to this wonderful blog since last week and I'd like to dedicate a bit more time to it, so please be patient as I figure it all out! Hey, if it wasn't for Peggy, it wouldn't even be here, so here's to you Peggy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment